[fruityloops] Re: FL4

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Mar 2003 09:37:38 +0000

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 09:23, lukas gross wrote:
> hi list. i am still with the demo and have to buy the software now.
> now i don't get it with fl4 really.
>
> isn't it possible to buy fl4 directly? is it just as an add-on for
> registered users?

If you buy fruityloops now, you will get fruityloops 3.56, but you will
get an update to fruityloops 4.0 free when it eventually comes out.  If
you want the extra features of FLStudio (audio tracks, mixer etc), you
could then order the FLStudio upgrade.

Alternatively, you could wait untill FLStudio is available to new
customers and order that as a complete package, but it could be April or
even May before its available.

Personally, I'd recommend you buy fruityloops 3.56 now and spend some
time getting completely familiar with it, by which time fruityloops 4.0
and/or the FLStudio upgrade will be available.  You will also be in a
better position to decide if you need the extra features offered by
FLStudio or not.

hope that helps,