[fruityloops] Re: Accessing soundcard's soundbanks via MIDI Out channel

  • From: Rui.Barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:51:16 +0000

Do you know if the patch and program n=BAs are the same for all devices=
,
i.e., if this is only soundcard dependant?

I'm asking this because it's possible to see the program and patches n=BA=
 by
using MS-Dos Edit.

Rui Barata
Parts Quality

Tel. +351 241 899 800  -  Fax. +351 241 899 872
E-mail: rui.barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mitsubishi-trucks-eu.com

                                                                       =
                                       =20
                      Andrew Ebling                                    =
                                       =20
                      <andyebling@xxxxxxxxx        To:       fruityloop=
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                        =20
                      uk>                          cc:                 =
                                       =20
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  [fruityloo=
ps] Re: Accessing soundcard's          =20
                      fruityloops-bounce@fr         soundbanks via MIDI=
 Out     channel                       =20
                      eelists.org                                      =
                                       =20
                                                                       =
                                       =20
                                                                       =
                                       =20
                      08-01-2003 10:26                                 =
                                       =20
                      Please respond to                                =
                                       =20
                      fruityloops                                      =
                                       =20
                                                                       =
                                       =20
                                                                       =
                                       =20

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 10:02, Rui.Barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does an Intrument File Definition would be helpfull in this case? May=
be
> this is a dumb question....Sorry if that's the case.

Quite possibly, assuming an Instrument File Definition contains a list
of patch names.  The exact details of how to convert such a file into
something that the MIDI out plugin understands I'm not sure of though
:-/.

Out of interest, do you have an Instrument File Definition for a Korg
X5D?  If so, could you email it to me please?  Thanks.

Andy

--

=