[fruityloops] Re: Accessing soundcard's soundbanks via MIDI Out channel

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 08 Jan 2003 10:26:10 +0000

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 10:02, Rui.Barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does an Intrument File Definition would be helpfull in this case? Maybe
> this is a dumb question....Sorry if that's the case.

Quite possibly, assuming an Instrument File Definition contains a list
of patch names.  The exact details of how to convert such a file into
something that the MIDI out plugin understands I'm not sure of though
:-/.

Out of interest, do you have an Instrument File Definition for a Korg
X5D?  If so, could you email it to me please?  Thanks.

Andy