[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse discussion (WAS: Re: Re: Decision)

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 20:55:53 -0500

Management at SBWD wants every supervisor to have their own security code for the alarm system. I'll be at the warehouse Tuesday at 6:00 PM to open in case Goose doesn't get his code. Goose will have probably have information to give to Chuq re obtaining a code for Thursday night.

Tom

john jones wrote:
chaq said hed voulenter to surpervise thursday