[frgeek-michiana] Re: Volunteer database

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:21:30 -0500

John (or any other FGM volunteer who is interested)

email me privately and I'll give you the url / login / password to the directory where I keep the source code at. I've got it copied to the server at the house but prefer the world not have access to it. There is nothing sensitive there, just don't like the world snooping at it. It will give you a good idea of how tcl / html / sql and apache all work together.

  Goose

John Mansfield wrote:
Hi Goose,

Great work.
I am interested in Postgresql and would like to set it up as well.
Do you have any pointers?
What are you going to use for a front end?

Thanks,

John Mansfield

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman
Safety Assistant / IT Guru

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>