[frgeek-michiana] Re: Thursday WH

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:42:45 -0500 (EST)

I should be OK on gas for Thursdays since it's my payday. I also know about my
Friday work schedule by Thursday as well. I was thinking Thursdays might be a
little better for me anyway.

It might be a problem picking up Mark depending on where he lives. Edwardsburg
is about 15min from Niles so might add about 30min to my trip on each end. I
might only be able to keep the warehouse open 6:30-8:30 rather than 6:00-9:00.
I could try and see.

The good news is that my boss tells me we have a lot of work in the pipe and we
should be back to 40hr, if not more, soon. He even says he needs to hire more
machine operators. The bad news is my boss is an eternal optimist.

Mike