[frgeek-michiana] Re: Thursday WH

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:02:21 -0500

OK, 6pm plenty fine. I'll be there more like 5:45pm (at least that's the average lately)

Ok folks, it's official! Many thanks for Mike steeping up to help out even if it's only for a few weeks!!!

Warehouse, tonight!

Richard

Mike Cook wrote:
Yes, I'll be there. If you can come by I can get the key from you and have you show me how the alarm is armed/disarmed. I'll be there about 6:00 if that is OK. I know at least 1 person expressed an interest in coming out, if more show up then the more the merrier (just don't call me Mary).
Mike