[frgeek-michiana] Re: Skid full of cables

  • From: southriverdesign@xxxxxxx
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:43:44 -0500

Burn the cables all left will be copper

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Nov 3, 2009 3:14 pm
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Skid full of cables

I tried to recycle the skid of cables at Gertrude today. They will not
ccept the ribbon cables because the recoverable copper is less than 30% of
he weight which appears to be a new policy. Someone there estimated the
ibbon cable has about 20% recoverable copper by weight.
So we need to separate (and trash) the ribbon cables from the rest of the
ire and try again. I'll move the skid to our warehouse tonight using an
BHS forklift.

LEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be
n the public domain.
at
ttp://www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana