[frgeek-michiana] Lab agenda, 12/26/2006

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:50:09 -0500

:: Lab Open Tonight

I'll open the lab at 6:00 pm or shortly thereafter. I'll be there for a few hours working on tasks listed below. Goose said he might show up too.

:: Source Components

Dale donated a motherboard with a dead AMD Athlon CPU last week. Goose and I couldn't find a replacement at the warehouse so I will source a chip. If the price is right, we might buy one. Also, Rick suggests we use usb pen drives instead of floppies in FreeBoxen. So, we need to source vendors and get prices to make a decision. He quotes $5.00 price for 64MB.

:: Apache/Rivet/Sqlite Install

Goose apt-get'ed Rivet and Sqlite. I need to tweak the Rivet setup on the lab server; it can't load Sqlite into Tcl generated web pages. The problem is probably a path or permissions issue with Sqlite since the Tcl code is running fine.

:: Web Site

If Mike can attend the lab or send a list of pages to update, I will work on our web site.

####