[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lab agenda, 12/26/2006

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 07:37:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I apologize for missing Tuesday, my wife and I have been sick with the flu
since Thursday.  I probably could have made it, but completely lost track of
what day it was until it was too late to go to the lab.  I guess it was
probably better that I didn't go, at least I know I won't be infectious come
next week.

Mike