RE: of probable interest: 2,000,000 Florida residents support campaign to refuse their MDs' illegible prescriptions

  • From: "Steve" <pens-n-things@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Christopher Jarman'" <quilljar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Nan Jay Barchowsky'" <njbarch@xxxxxxx>, "'Barbara Getty'" <ellyfont@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Dubay Inga'" <idubay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Alba M Scholz'" <scholza@xxxxxxx>, <handryting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'zoss pens'" <pens@xxxxxxxx>, <4PENS@xxxxxxxx>, <Fountainpencollecting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marie Picon'" <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Haley Beaudry'" <hbeaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 17:11:45 -0400

As more and more RXs go to the respective pharmacies electronically, no urging
of physicians to fix their handwriting is likely to work, the  will simply send
the script electronically. In fact, though my handwriting is quite good, I print
all my prescriptions to ensure that they are entered into the patient database
for future reference.

Steve