Re: What Pens are you using?

  • From: <besser890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 23:39:17 +0000

Krone Vintage Select in Blue Moon and Noodler's Texas Blue Bonnet Blue

Omas Red/Brown Club pen with Diamine Monaco Red

Morrison Black Beauty with Diamine Mediteranean Blue.

All three with stub nibs.

Al Besser
---- Aaron Taubman <taubman.aaron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, what pens are you all using or plan to use this week?
>
> Mine are:
>
> Stipula novacento Medium nib
> Visconti Novelli Custom medium broad italic
> Conklin Word Gauge Medium
> Stipula Junen 1.1 italic
> Parker Desk set with a medium/Broad nib
>
> Inks are:
>
> Noodlers Black
> PR American blue
> Parker Quink black
>
> Mine are filled and ready to go.
>
> BTW  I am 5 months Cigarette Free thanks to Electronic cigarettes.  Anyone
> interested in quitting and still getting their nicotine but having no
> carcinogens, let me know!!  I made a promise to my Wife and daughters to
> quit smoking cigarettes.  Now I am Vaping.  the heating coil heats up the
> nicotine juice (in different flavors) and all I exhale is water vapor.  no
> second hand smoke to harm others and no smell if any.  Great alternative,
> you can also reduce the amount of nicotine down to zero.  Thought I would
> add this on!!!

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.