RE: What Pens are you using?

  • From: "W F Burns" <wfburns1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 14:13:23 -0400

Reminds me of a time when I was I a meeting and a woman came up and pulled out
of my pocket an $800 MB without asking!  She tried to write with it and of
course she could not.  So she began pounding the nib (customized of course) on
a table to "make it work".  With tears in my eyes and shock on my face a friend
took the pen away from her and returned it to me. No real damage done.  However
I carry a cheaper pen to "loan" or hide my FP in coat pocket or case.
Some people!