RE: Thanks for letting me vent and a new question.

  • From: "Ray Blake" <ray.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:44:29 +0100

If you use the same ink consistently, or can remember which pen has
which ink, just dip the dried up nib in that ink and start writing.
Sounds like it couldn't work, but trust me, it usually does.

Ray

Noodlers Ink is now available in the UK and EU
Visit www.noodlersink.co.uk <http://www.noodlersink.co.uk/>  for
information
and to order.