RE: Survey What number of member collects Parker over Waterman?

  • From: "James Partridge" <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:36:44 -0500

Just as a reminder to folks who may be looking to try different inks
(including you, Al!), the Pear Tree Pen Company offers ink samples, provided
in small vials, for you to try for yourself - in your pen, on your paper,
and on your time.  If I may say so myself, the price is pretty darn
reasonable.

End of horn-tooting.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company