Re: Survey What number of member collects Parker over Waterman?

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:14:53 -0700

On 17 Feb 2007 at 9:51, chgosatrap@xxxxxxx wrote, at least in part:

> Oh boy, how did I overlook this one?
>
> Well, I had been collecting Waterman for about 10 years, and then I
> got the "Duofold" bug.  For a long time, I would look at Duofolds,
> but because I had become accustomed to Waterman's heavy brass, I
> wasn't sure I would like lightweight pens.

Yeah, me too! In addition to the "51"s that are accumulating here, I'm also
into modern Centennials, now. I like the functionality of the "51"s and the
looks of the Duofolds. If they'd just get rid of that trim ring/s down by the
nib,
Viv and I would be even happier campers. ;-)

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.