RE: New pen

  • From: "Tom Pike" <leadalto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 00:16:15 -0700

Hi Deb,

Thanks for the Piccadilly review...

I've considered buying one of these since first seeing one advertised, but
had wondered if they were as nice looking in person as the advertising
propaganda makes them look.

I've got the San Francisco (a wedding gift from my lovely bride) - it's my
favorite modern pen for many reasons. It looks much better in hand than it
does in photographs (not that it looks bad in photographs). I think it's
just really difficult to capture the iridescence and dramatic color shifts
that you see in it as it moves. It's one of those pens I can't quit staring
at...

Is the Piccadilly like this too?

Thanks,
Tom (who enjoys a pretty pen every now and then)