RE: question re: Martini Auctions

  • From: "Tom Pike" <leadalto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 00:51:01 -0700

I think you're right, Chris. I can't find a way to look at the list of
bidders either.

Another interesting non-feature is that if you click on the seller's name,
you go to a user profile for the seller, but if you click on a buyer's name,
you go to another item that the seller has listed. This is true at least in
auctions where the seller is martini.de, which must be Regina. I haven't
tried it in other auctions yet.

It's early though, and there must be many details to work through. It will
be interesting to see what comes of this new site.

There are some nice items listed from reputable German and Italian dealers,
and it's easier to find European pens (at least for me) than hunting through
ebay.de or ebay.it for them.

~Tom