New pen

  • From: "Deb Kinney" <kinney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 19:46:07 -0400

Hi all -

I must admit that it has been quite some time since I bought a new pen.
I have been busy selling some of my vintage collection as well as my
modified pens.  I truly have a few too many pens.

But when Chris Chalmers had a new pen sent to me for modification...well
- I fell in lust and had to have it.  The pelikan picadilly is one
beautiful pen - if you like bold swirly colors.  I have had it for 2
days and have used it maybe 5 times and have received 5 compliments.
You deserve a look at the pen - even if you are a vintage person or a
black pen person.  It is pretty.

Cheers -
Deb

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.