RE: Luxury Blue, was: Whatcha using?

  • From: "Chuck Warman" <cpwcpa@xxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:55:04 -0500

Well, at one time or another, I've used all the inks you listed, except for
the Omas, and I prefer Luxury Blue to any of them.  But I'll doubtless
change my mind within a week or two....or the next time Nathan comes up with
a new witches' brew.

Chuck

The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete
the process.