Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: "Allen Besser" <allen.besser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:35:31 -0500

NO  :-(  I have so much less money than I had six months ago!  Was going to
retire next month.  Now I'm putting it off for at least a year.

There is a chance that New York State may have a Retirement Incentive at the
end of 2009.  This would give me another 31 months on my pension and make up
at least a little for the money I lost in the stock market dip.

Al