Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: Karen <kchuplis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:45:56 -0600

I will be praying for you and Hokey. Be sure to go door to door and ask you neighbors and put up flyers at all local establishments and be sure to check with the pound. I'm so sorry this happened.

Karen

On Dec 31, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Sheila wrote:

It *will* be a spectacularly happy new year when my dog comes home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/srrquinn/hokey_small.jpg

"Hokey" is a Jack Russell Terrier who got away from me yesterday, and she's lost somewhere. She's a racing dog and we couldn't keep up with her, so I have no idea where she is now...hopefully curled up in a warm garage or something. It's freezing outside, and I'm extremely upset about this situation.

I'd really appreciate any and all prayers for her to find her way back -- or the right person to find her and bring her to the shelter!!\

Sheila -- not feeling much like celebrating

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.