Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:56:16 -0700

Ouch! Good luck with the planning, but also consider that it may not get better
in the foreseeable future. Running the printing presses as we are, now,
significant currency devaluation is probably just around the corner.

No free lunch, but too many are too young to know this. :-(

Roger

> NO  :-(  I have so much less money than I had six months ago!  Was going to
> retire next month.  Now I'm putting it off for at least a year.
>
> There is a chance that New York State may have a Retirement Incentive at the
> end of 2009.  This would give me another 31 months on my pension and make up
> at least a little for the money I lost in the stock market dip.
>
> Al

The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete
the process.