[foxboro] /opt partition size

  • From: "Ali Zahidi" <alizahidi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:34:09 -0800

Dear All,
We are using AW51E in our I/A Series System with I/A software version 6.5. We
are observing from last 2-3 weeks that the occupied space in /opt partition is
growing. We are checking the free space in the hard disk using the following
command
# df -tk -F ufs
 We noticed it when it was 75% two weeks before but now it is grown 87%. Do
anyone have idea about reason of this problem? How severe is this? and what
should we do for its remedy?
Kindly note that AIM*Datalink is connected to AW51E via second ethernet pot.

Thanks,
Ali Ahmed Zahidi
Pakistan Refinery Ltd.