Re: [foxboro] System upgrade paths...

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:34:06 -0500

Re: NCNI

The NCNI can be used anywhere a FONBE can be used and that includes V6.1
systems.

You should be able to (subject to some rules)
1) Remote Site
        a) WP
        b) 1x8
      c) NCNI pair
2) Fiber Optic cable between remote and local
3) Local
        a) Everything you have now
        b) NCNI pair

Re: Upgrade path

This is just too hard for me to do in an e-mail. Your account representative
can get you the help you need from our technical sales support group (TIP).

Hope this helps.

Invensys Process Systems
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington