Re: [foxboro] sendmail for Solaris 8

  • From: "Pauwels, Dirk - RSM" <Dirk.Pauwels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:40:11 +0200

Are you using an exchange server? The server can't handle the .$m in the
sendmail.cf. Try commenting out the .$m
It worked for us. We have an older Solaris version, but it maybe you can
try it anyway...

Good luck.

Dirk

PS I'm sure you know all this, but just in case: this site has usefull
info on telnet - mail commands
http://www.yuki-onna.co.uk/email/smtp.html