Re: [foxboro] (no subject)

  • From: Ajay_Tathgir@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:34:53 +0530

You can use iccdrvr.tsk residing in /usr/fox/ia16/usr/fox/ciocfg/api
on 51 series stations.

The complete command list for same is available in B0193NE under
topic "ICCAPI Driver Task commands". You can write a simple
text file as per syntax in documentation and redirect as input to
iccdrvr.tsk

A small example if it helps

open cp401b modify tat
add COMPNAME:BLOCKNAME
TYPE=AIN
IOMID=A04XYZ
PNT_NO=1
END

But be careful in case you are making changes on-line. Also there
have been folks at Foxboro, who recommend not to use this methodology
but again there are others who use it.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ajay Tathgir
Reliance Industries Limited
Bombay - India

"Normand Bergeron" <normandbergeron@xxxxxxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 03 29
2002 19:45:43

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:  foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:  [foxboro] (no subject)

Hello every one, I am kind of new to this, I am looking for either a script
or way to add multiple blocks without using the ICC.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Normand