Re: [foxboro] global variable setpoint limiting

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:17:22 -0500

Generic for all PIDs.

The script is a Bourne shell script and you can do math using 'bc' for
example.

Use omgetimp to get the ranges and such. You can derive the name from P1
which holds C:B.SPT.

If you wanted you could write a short program to do it too.

I should have mentioned using ramping. I can only offer in my defense that
I'm on the phone in a meeting. :)

Don't tell my boss.

Invensys Process Systems
Invensys Systems, Inc.