Re: [foxboro] data retrieval with legacy historian

  • From: Ted Jirik <Ted.Jirik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:29:18 -0800

Ronny,

I seem to remember the isam libraries went away with the 20 series version
of Informix. I think it was the Indexed Sequential Access Method function
calls used to directly access Informix tables. I don't think isam is
supported in the 50 Series versions of Informix.

I don't ever remember using the PW lib.

Try compiling without those libraries and see of you get any unresolved
externals.

If not, run it!

Ted