Re: [foxboro] data retrieval with legacy historian

  • From: Darryl Bond <dbond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:54:01 +1000

There is some code I wrote a while ago on the cassandra site (gethist). It is
capable of getting data from the legacy historian including reduction groups
and
achives.
It does not use foxapi but uses the lower level historian calls. It does work
with Aim* but needs to be recompiled.

It produces text output that can be printed or imported into a spreadsheet etc.

Darryl Bond