Re: [foxboro] VB script on v.8.x I/A

  • From: "Jeremy Milum" <jmilum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:44:57 -0600

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Lowell, Timothy <TLowell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> with prefers to use VB, but I suppose I could try to convert it to HLBL
> if I had to.  If anybody has used VB on I/A, I'd like to know generally
> what you did and how you were able to get the OM values for the inputs
> and send the outputs back to the OM.  It would save me the trouble of
> recoding somebody else's code.

As an experiment once i used the C function calls from the UNIX header
files to figure out how to access the same function via the windows
DLLs for the OM functions for reading and setting variables. this was
many years ago and on the I/A NT systems, but i assume the same would
still be true today (as well that they don't provide the header files
on windows).

Perhaps someone else is more current on this?