Re: [foxboro] Problem in Foxboro I/A Series Software V6.2

  • From: "William C. Ricker" <wcricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:42:37 -0500

Greetings;

Where to start...  First, the proper service pack I think is SP5, but
I think 4 runs, too.

The IP address isn't right; Foxboro specifies an IP address.  I don't
remember it, but it is in the Installation documentation that came with
your CDs.

There is no station type WP70X.  There is a WP70, and a AW70X.  If it is
a WP the WP70 doesn't support using the ICC.

There are several more installation settings detailed in the documentation,
some of which are particularly important, and the order of operations may
also effect the ability of the station to run right.  I would suggest,
then, that another pass thru the books would be a good idea.

Regards,

William C. Ricker
FeedForward, Inc.
Marietta, GA  USA