Re: [foxboro] Osi PI and AW51 which way?

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <TLowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:34:06 -0600

Ken,

OSI has an I/A interface that runs as a background process in Unix.  It
uses FoxAPI to open OM lists and works extremely well and is fairly easy
to install and configure.  If you have a support agreement with OSI, you
can easily download it from OSI's support web site.  It comes with
excellent documentation and you'll probably be able to install it and
get it working on your AW51F without too much trouble.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
Tesoro Petroleum Company
210-283-2929 (w)