Re: [foxboro] Off platform communications

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:28:39 -0400

Use the AW70 Integrator with the OPC I/O Gate.

This box can be added to either a Solaris based or NT based system.

It allows the AW70 Integrator's I/O blocks to obtain data from an OPC
Server. Intellution has OPC Servers.

Part No: Q0301HT - the AW70 OPC I/O Gate Client Interface Version 2.0.3
PSS: A PSS for a similar (almost identical) product is available, 21S 6D6
B3.

Invensys
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77063