Re: [foxboro] OM lists

  • From: Michael Kessler <mkessler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:35:46 -0400

I looked through the document and found the maximum number of Inter
Process Connections (IPC)'s be 51 for FCP270 however I did not see any
reference to the total number of values that can be passed (ie peer to
peer connections).

I suppose the limit will depend on the type of connection (ie bit,
float, int). Just curious if anyone has hit any limits?

mk