Re: [foxboro] ICCDRVR.tsk - GET script problem

  • From: "Jeremy Milum" <jmilum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:02:42 -0500

On 4/19/07, Jeremy Milum <jmilum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 4/19/07, Dimitris Legakis <legourasj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have also tried the iccprt to extract all parameters of all compounds and
> > blocks:
> > iccprt -p *:* -o file.txt CP000B
>
> there is no need for the *:*, try it without that and see if you still
> get the same endless loop problem

I should have been more specific and said that the -p option does not
take the parameters for specifying the compound and block like you
have listed, that is the -n parameter, and the * needs to be escaped:

iccprt -p -n \*:\* -o file.txt CP000B

you could also try and limit it to compounds starting with 12

iccprt -p -n 12\*:\* -o file.txt CP000B

I have never tried it like that, but it may work.