Re: [foxboro] ICC help

  • From: dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:01:07 +0200

If you're on a boothost check if CSA_server is stil running?

Dirk Pauwels - DCS/MOC coordinator
Engineering dept.
Hexion Specialty Chemicals
E mail: dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
T.  +32.(0)3.570.95.97
F.  +32.(0)3.570.16.09
Mob. +32.(0)497.428.300

                                                                       =

             Kashif Ijaz                                               =

             <kashifijaz93@hot                                         =

             mail.com>                                                 =
             Sent by:                  <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>         =

             foxboro-bounce@fr                                         =
 cc
             eelists.org                                               =

                                                                   Subj=
ect
                                       [foxboro] ICC help              =

             19/05/2008 12:18                                          =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

             Please respond to                                         =

             foxboro@freelists                                         =

                   .org                                                =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

I am using I/A version 8.2 When I open ICC and try to goto a compound. =
get the following error

New
CSA Error - CSgetcmod
Failed
Select CONTINUE to proceed.

Also compounds are coming in the ICC listing but when I Edit Station th=
ere
is no station in it.

Can anyone help.

Regards,

Kashif Ijaz
INTECH Process Automation
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=3Den-us&s=
ource=3Dwlmailtagline

Systems (formerly The Foxboro Company). Use the info you obtain here at=

your own risks. Read http://www.thecassandraproject.org/disclaimer.html=

in
to unsubscribe:      mailto:foxboro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dlea=
ve