Re: [foxboro] IA System printing to Network printers

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:38:40 -0500

We have this working here, at least with Postscript printers (it may work
with others as well, but we have not tried it).  I have a home-brew
/usr/local/padmin.ia script that sets everything up; I can send it offline
(or on-list if anyone else is interested).

Corey Clingo
BASF Corp.

|         |           "Joseph M.       |
|         |           Riccardi"        |
|         |           <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org      |
|         |           01/23/2004 09:25 |
|         |           foxboro          |

  |              To:  "'Foxboro Free List'"
                                                 |
  |              cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [foxboro] IA System printing to Network printers

Folks,

I have a need to abandon the old Foxboro system printers for a variety of
reasons and wish to print to standard Business Network printers instead.  I
searched the Cassandra Project site and all of its links, but could only
find an inquiry from Mr. Duc M. Do about fine tuning the procedure (see
e-mail below).  Can someone please provide a procedure to do it; or point
me
in the right direction?  I would deeply appreciate all of the help and
advice I can get before tackling this chore.  As I'm guessing it is not
supported by the Foxboro Gods ...

Thanks in advance for your inputs ...

Joseph M. Riccardi

DCS Services - Industrial Process Controls

North-Central Office (OH, PA, MI, IN, WV area)

South-East Office (FL, GA, AL, SC, NC area)
 <http://www.ericcardi.com/> www.eRiccardi.com
(440)-458-4411                     Business
(440)-725-4025                     Cell
 <mailto:Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A.
Adams