Re: [foxboro] Foxboro and Allen Bradley

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:51:11 -0500

Port counts:

Communications Processor 15  (CmP15; CmP10 with an 8087 for those who care)
has four (4) physical RS-232 ports, but the software supports only one
logical port. This is true even if some folks managed to make it do it do
something else.

Communications Processor 30 (CmP30/DI30; 80386 main CPU and 80186 for serial
ports) has two (2) physical RS-232 ports which are supported in the software
as one logical port.

BTW: The Modbus Plus device integrator was withdrawn from sale some time
ago.

System Products - Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)