Re: [foxboro] FoxAPI/ais not all processes are running

  • From: "Johnson, Alex" <alexander.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:58:05 -0600

You can get the version by using aistst, foxtst, or apitst depending on what
you have.

IIRC, enter 1200 as the command and you'll get a new menu. One of those menu
items should tell you the version you are running (I think it's 30). I'm not at
a machine so I can't test, but that should work for all three test programs.

Best,

Alex

Alex Johnson | Schneider Electric | Invensys | United States | System
Architect, Next Generation Systems
Phone: +1 713 329 8472 | Fax: +1 713 329 1700
Email: alexander.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Site:
www.schneider-electric.com | Address: 10900 Equity Drive, 77041 Houston, TX,
United States

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail