Re: [foxboro] FoxAPI/ais not all processes are running

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 18:51:09 -0800

Oops, last line (PS.) should read...  This and another issue (FoxAMI - email
to follow) HELD up running a batch (we have RBatch II).

Joseph M. Riccardi
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams