Re: [foxboro] FW: Foxdraw configuration

  • From: "RAYMUNDO MENDEZ" <mendezrw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:57:26 -0400

Hi list, I have the following problems:

We have four I/A nodes, all of them running I/A Version 6.1.2.
Problem 1: Node A has four AW51E's running Foxview 99.2.1 and one of th=
AW's is presenting a problem with the Alarm Manager, when the AW is jus=
rebooted Alarm Manager updates the Alarms, but some minutes later, it s=
top
doing that (showing the alarms in the alarm manager) until you reboot i=
again and the cycle begins again.Annunciator Panel's horn works every t=
ime
there is an alarm, ack button at Ann Pnl works to silence it, but Alarm=

Manager window does not show anaything. Process button (to call up the
alarm manager window) is always green in that particular AW.
Problem 2: Node B has one AW51A, one AW51B and two WP20's, all of them
running Display Manager. One of these WP20=B4s is presenting a similar
problem, when the WP20 is just rebooted Alarms are updated, but some
minutes later, it stop doing that (showing the alarms) until you reboot=
 it
again and the cycle begins again. Annunciator Panel's horn does not wor=
every time there is an alarm, neither the ack button at Ann Pnl to sile=
nce
it. Alarm "button" (to call up the alarm window) at the Top Menu Bar is=
 not
blinking for that particular WP.
Does any of you have any idea of what is going wrong with this modules =
and
how to slove it?
Thanjs in advance for your help.
Regards
Raymundo M=E9ndez
PDVSA Manufactura y Mercadeo
Refiner=EDa El Palito
Zona Postal 2023A
Apartado Postal 102
Departamento de Automatizaci=F3n Industrial
Equipo de Asistencia T=E9cnica

Tel=E9fono:           58-242-3603518
Fax:                58-242-3604766
E-mail:        mendezrw@xxxxxxxxx=

***************  PDVSA´S INTERNET E-MAIL USE  ***************
This message may contain information solely  of the interest of PDVSA or
its businesses. Copying,  distribution,  disclosure  or any  use  of the
information   contained  in  this  transmission  is  permitted  only  to
authorized  parties. If you have  received this e-mail by  error, please
destroy it and notify webmaster@xxxxxxxxx or the sender by reply email.

******  USO DEL CORREO ELECTRONICO DE PDVSA HACIA INTERNET  ******
Esta nota puede contener informacion de interes solo  para  PDVSA o  sus
negocios. Solo esta  permitida su  copia, distribucion  o uso a personas
autorizadas. Si recibio esta  nota  por  error,  por  favor destruyala y
notifique al remitente o a webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx