Re: [foxboro] Control Blocks missing in ICC Configuration

  • From: "Schouten, Frits JF" <Frits.Schouten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:27:06 +1000

The Delete and Undelete is indeed the cleanest solution.
And as far as I can remember, before I did this delete/undelete I created
new blocks with a new name and for TYPE I specified the block that was
actively running but was not in the CSA. I seem to think that this gave us
the blocks back but with a new name.
Now it was just a delete/undelete of the compound and creating the blocks
with the original names and for TYPE specifying the temporary blocks who
were created before the delete/undelete.
Does this gobbledygook make any sense here?

Cheers,
Frits.