Re: [foxboro] Configure objects in FoxDraw

  • From: Jim Aster <jima@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:10:18 +0000

Sean,

Thanks for the reply,  I ran pos_win and found that both Foxdraw and Configure
Objects were open.  I closed Foxdraw and re-ran pos_win.  As expected Foxdraw
and Configure Objects were absent from the list.  Finally I opend Foxdraw and
re-ran pos_win and only Foxdraw showed in the list.  So it looks like Configure
Objects is opening, but the million dollar question is how do I get it to show
in a viewable space on the screen?

Many thanks,

Jim Aster - Sr. Systems Engineer
mailto:JimA@xxxxxxxxxxx