Re: [foxboro] Common Alarm Group

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:34:38 -0500

Found an example from another case

pulldown foxview menu
"Silence Horns" /opt/customer/scripts/horn_silence

And the script horn_silence that is now on the windows machine, looks like
this:

dmcmd script
msglin "Silencing Horns"
dmcmd run /usr/local/pref -AMNAME amcmd "silence_horns"

Russ Boulay | Schneider Electric | Invensys | United States | Support
Engineering Manager
Phone: +1 508 446 1769 | Mobile: +1 508 446 1769
Email: russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Site: www.invensys.com | Address: 2000 Crow
Canyon Place Suite 170, 94583 San Ramon, California, United States

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail