Re: [foxboro] CALC vs. IND question

  • From: "mdaatje" <mdaatje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:08:41 +0100

Foxboro has a nice program called "logic view". With this program you can
view CALC/CALCA/MATCH/LOGIC block logic in a graphical way. It is even
possible to extend the input/output labels with own information.
This is a great piece of software that makes the CALC/LOGIC block function
much easier to read and understand.

It is installed so it can be called from the detail display.

Regards,

Martijn Daamen
Sr. DCS application Engineer