Re: [foxboro] Achieving deadband functionality in IACC

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 17:54:44 -0800

I do not think that will help him because he is looking for a total delta,
the CP:CP delta is for each scan...

Joseph M. Riccardi
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams