Re: [foxboro] AW70 - no shell

  • From: David Johnson <djohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:02:17 -0600

In past cases I have seen where the Exceed X server is running, put the icc
configurator fails to appear when summoned, it has been due to a TCP/IP
configuration error.  If other I/A workstations are on the same network,
see if you can ping them. Sometimes, for troubleshooting,  it's helpful to
use the Microsoft loopback adapter as the ethernet device and 127.0.0.1 as
the IP address on the AW70.  Then see if you can call up the configurator
locally.

Good Luck,
David

"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff."
        Frank Zappa