Re: [foxboro] AW: Foxdraw File Converter

  • From: Sivanath Babu <srisiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:33:05 +0400

Hi list,

There is a sharware FTP program available on the internet known as WS_FTP.
This programme runs on NT/98/2000 machines and connects to variety of OSs
including Solaris.

I can send it to interested persons. The size is only 330kb

Regards,

Sivanath Babu
Automation Engineer
Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company