[foxboro] AW: Foxdraw File Converter

  • From: "Sascha Wildner" <swildner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:45:06 +0100

If you use Exceed 7 (the feature was included in Exceed 6 but it didn't seem
to work properly) there is the Hummingbird Neighborhood extension to the
Windows Explorer which uses the FTP protocol.  You can copy/move/drag/etc.
files from Unix machines in Windows Explorer and Exceed cares about sending
the proper FTP commands.  It is transparent, very convenient and no
configuration is necessary on the Unix side.

Regards,
Sascha